Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recommended in Scottsdale?

I'm visiting Scottsdale in April with my sis and mom... Staying at sis's vacation home, but looking for some fun things to do. Was recommened to visit: Kierland Spa Resort, Borgata to shop, Grand Canyon, Old twon Scottsdale, hot air ballooning, a jeep tour, and to take mom to The Botanical Gardens. I've checked all the websites - - - Can I get a vote from those of you who live there! Thanks!

Recommended in Scottsdale?
It depends what you like to do.. I would definitely see Old Town Scottsdale as it is shopping, eating, clubbing and western all in one shot and also consider taking a ride up to Cave Creek. It is a little western town just above Scottsdale.





If you like animals, try the Wildlife World Zoo, it is better than the one in Phoenix. At WWZ you can feed the giraffes
Reply:Well since the Grand Canyon is not in Scottsdale....I would say check out Old Town....there will be lots for you to do there

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment