Monday, May 24, 2010

Any ideas for a group outing in Phoenix?

I'm planning a corporate dinner. About 100-125 people. I have already looked into a lot of places but they are either booked, too expensive, or just not what we're looking for.





Places I've already looked into: Desert Botanical Garden, Diamondbacks game, Dave and Busters, Pinnacle Peak Patio, Rawhide, Rockin R Ranch, Lake Pleasant, Lake Saguaro, F1 Race Factory, Castles and Coasters, Rustler's Rooste, and McDonald Ranch.





If anyone has any ideas of a venue that is fun and casual and can cater to a large group of people with good food (or 3rd party catering option) and maybe something to do besides just eat, I would be SOOO grateful.

Any ideas for a group outing in Phoenix?
Try Jillians of Phoenix. http://www.jillians.com My wife and I love that place. They have a lot to do and it's part of an outdoor shopping area very cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment