Monday, May 24, 2010

I know u know the answer.. Question about Atlanta, Ga Attractions :)?

I'm having trouble deciding on which hotel to choose from in atlanta, ga. I'm planning a trip around may. The hotel I'm leaning towards are Atlanta Marriott Northwest and The Ellis Hotel. now I don't know much about atlanta, ga but I heard that you have to pay for parking everywhere . now I was planning to visit the Aquarium, world of coca cola, cnn studio , art museum, zoo, six flags. botanical garden etc. now which hotel is better as far as clean rooms nice service and surring area to take lots of pictures. we don't mind driving to the attractions but what about paying for parking at each attraction is there attrations close to one another where we pay for parking and just walk to the other? I also heard about taking the marta? newbie at that one . also is there any other hotel I might have missed that anyone recommends besides these two. any websites that might help planning a trip to atlanta. Hotels with deals. forgot to mention prices. hotels from $120.00 and under are ok .thanks

I know u know the answer.. Question about Atlanta, Ga Attractions :)?
I always recommend the Wingate Inn at 6 Flags. Right beside the park, and only 3 years old. All the amenities and only 10 minues from downtown, for about 89.00 per nite.
Reply:The Embassy Suites Downtown is a good one. You'd be within a short walk of several of the places you mentioned.


But, expect to pay for parking at just about everywhere.





Marta's a good idea, but it doesn't run anywhere close from the Marriott you mentioned, which is a good selection. But, once you're downtown, you could use it to move around without the hassle of trying to find parking.


No comments:

Post a Comment