Thursday, May 20, 2010

Marriage Proposals around Chicago...?

I am trying to plan it around later this year, maybe late fall, just trying to figure out a good plan. A few ideas I already had was the botanical garden's, but not sure what it would be like that time of year. About 75% sure I would like to do it there, but how to do it there, I am unsure of. If I needed help to set anything up, that wouldn't be a problem.





I don't plan on doing the View's from tall buildings as she would see that coming already. I am trying to do something different, but romantic at the same time.





Any and all ideas would be appreciated.





Thanks ahead of time.

Marriage Proposals around Chicago...?
Contact the personnel at the Botanical Garden's and find out the particulars -- what the weather will be like, what would be available if it is raining etc.....They would be able to help and give you some great ideas.


Sounds like you have a very Romantic theme planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment