Thursday, May 20, 2010

Best Birthday Option for a 7 Year Old in Atlanta???

Okay, here's the thing. We just moved to Jonesboro, Ga (25 min. from Atlanta) and we have no friends or family around. My six year old birthday is coming soon, but I don't know what to do since I don't have anyone to invite to his party. I am planning at least to send some cupcakes to school, and give a "special" day. Meaning taking him to a cool place, buy his favorite food and give him a present.





But my question is ...


What would be neat, really neat? The zoo (but with this climate?), The Fernbank Museum, the botanical garden? The aquarium? or what?





Any other ideas???





Clueless in Atlanta.

Best Birthday Option for a 7 Year Old in Atlanta???
take him to the museum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment