Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do I find a London Art Gallery to display and sell my botanical paintings.?

I have sold many hundreds of my paintings, some commissioned, some have been bought by The Imperial College in South Kensington. Many have been bought by people from all over the world. I have shown at The National Trust, The Chelsea Physic Garden, West Hampsted and Gunnersbury Small Art Mansion and I show regularly in the Art Grenada Gallery in Grenada W.I.

How do I find a London Art Gallery to display and sell my botanical paintings.?
Make a google search for galleries london . Take some digital photographs of the best of your work available for sale. Include a list of where you have sold and exhibited before and bulk email to them (include prices). You could also upload digital photographs of all your works to a website or an artists community like Renderosity.com and then you would have a hyperlink to include in emails. If you are doing this why include only London try the US and other countries


No comments:

Post a Comment