Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Atlanta officiant for a wedding?

Does anyone know of any judges or justices of the peace that will perform wedding at venues? I'm getting married at Atlanta Botanical Garden and I need someone to perform the ceremony.





Please, do not use this opportunity to say dumb things like "go to a courthouse" or the likes...and under no circumstances do I want someone ordained to officiate. I know what I'm looking for, and I believe that I've quite plainly stated it.

Atlanta officiant for a wedding?
This is not a terribly uncommon thing so some must do it. To find which ones


1. Call the Botanical Garden and ask which JP)s or judges have done weddings there in the last 2-3 years.


2. Call a few justices of the peace and ask what their fees are for performng a wedding at such a venue. The reason for asking it that way is because even if they haven't done that before there is no reason they couldn't and wording it that way will overcome some of the negativeness that ppl tend to have when confronted with a new idea. If you just ask does she/he do it if they haven't done weddings there the automatic answer is no but if you ask the cost you may well get a more positive response.

Help for melasma

No comments:

Post a Comment