Sunday, November 15, 2009

Can a broke unemployed horticulturist (myself) find a job and move to Hawaii without living there?

I would love to work at one of the many botanical gardens there. I understand there are also a few corporations doing corn and soybean research there as well. I would also like to work to help the endangered plants there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can a broke unemployed horticulturist (myself) find a job and move to Hawaii without living there?
A great employment search engine - simply hired.com
Reply:Living in Hawaii is very expensive. Most couples have both husband and wife working, and most people work two jobs to make ends meet. I strongly recommend that you first read the book, "So you want to live in Hawaii" which is available online at Amazon and other booksellers.


No comments:

Post a Comment