Monday, May 11, 2009

I 'm looking for a garden in Montreal where I can have my wedding ceremony. Anyone know where I can find one?

I need to find a Garden in Montreal where I can have my civil wedding ceremony. I just found out Botanical Garden does not allow civil wedding ceremony to be performed there. Does anyone know a Garden in Montreal that will allow a wedding ceremony?





Thank you

I 'm looking for a garden in Montreal where I can have my wedding ceremony. Anyone know where I can find one?
I think that Mount Royal would be great, Also, there is a SMALL green house at the Westmount public Library,





This website link I gave has a link to a bird an flower sanctuary on Mount Royal.





Also consider the old port, and I think on Ile Ste Helene there are many picturesque locations, but you might be limited to how many guests these places can accommodate.





Also consider if you are from Montreal, a garden in a family members back yard?








http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g...

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment